I’ve been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the very talented blogger My Student Struggles. Please be sure to visit her blog. It is very inspiring as well.
Aw shucks, thank you ma’am…
1. Link back to the person who nominated you: Thank you My Student Struggles for nominating my blog for this award. I’m very thankful for and appreciate your support.
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
1. I once did 12 hits of clinical LSD-25 per day for 14 days – as a semi-scientific experiment.
2. I’m hoping to (early) retire within a year – just can’t take this working/corporate shit anymore. I’ve nothing saved & will be living off my Social Security – but I’d rather be poor and free than… well you know. If you don’t (know what I mean) keep reading this blog.
3. I ride a Harley sportster (my 4th bike) – because I don’t like Cadillacs (car or bike).
4. I keep the Sabbath.
5. I live a simple (some would say boring) life – am pretty much a hermit.
6. When I was a growing up I wanted to be a State Trooper or a Hell’s Angel – but ended up someplace in between because I couldn’t bring myself to compromise enough for either one. Guess I’m kind of an in-law outlaw. (Is that an oxymoron? … Are you callin me a moron?)
7. I can’t stand lies & bullshit, never could – and as I age, I find I have less and less tolerance for either. It may be that I’m finally regaining some of the lost idealism of my youth – but tempered with experience.
4. These are my 15 nominations (in no particular order). Oh Oh… I gotta be honest here. Haven’t got 15 WordPress blogs to nominate – because I’m too new & haven’t found them yet (way too much crap out there). So I filled in from other blogs. Hope that’s OK.
Thank you everyone for visiting & reading,